About Me

I like to make people laugh. I believe above all things, laughter by far is the best medicine. If you can make someone laugh and see them smile, then you have done something good. God is my Rock and Jesus is my Savior.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Since last time...

Hey followers, I know there's only two of you right now, but I'm on the recruiting trail. This blog thing is going to pick up because I now have internet and the means to go about it more often. Please bear with me! Here in Missouri, the last couple of days it has been windy. Like Chicago windy. I've only been to Chicago once, but I understand that wind is what that town is known for. Well...that and Michael Jordan, the Superbowl Shuffle, and our Prez. But anyway, wind causes things to waver. My car on the highway, my hair, trash on the ground. All these objects get tossed around like they have no control. So,... It brought me to James, no not Lebron James, or Jesse James, or any other famous James, but the book of James in the bible. He talks about wind a little bit. I will leave you with this. But when you ask him, make sure that your faith is in God alone. Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind. James 1:6 Don't doubt God. He is the creator of the universe and everything in his hands. "Mixing prayer without faith is like mixing water with electricity. You'll be shocked if it works." I'll post sooner. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment