About Me

I like to make people laugh. I believe above all things, laughter by far is the best medicine. If you can make someone laugh and see them smile, then you have done something good. God is my Rock and Jesus is my Savior.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tidbit of info.

I'm sitting here at my sister's computer thinking about what to write and I cannot think of anything. One of those days I guess. This week I am slated to work 49-50 hours, and it has wiped me of any brainpower at all. Put that with the very minimal brainpower I already have, and I am toast...a burnt piece of toast.

Here are some goals I am looking to attain by the end of this week:

1) Become a big brother and enter into one more community service project.
2) Begin P90x for the third time.
3) Go gazelle crazy on reading the bible. Silence and Solitude are vital. (BUSY is short for being under Satan's yoke). No matter how busy life can get, it can't take away from God's time. Don't let Satan do this to you.
4) Sell my TV. I haven't turned that thing on in a week and it feels great!
5) Call the St. Louis Cardinals and ask if I can try out for the upcoming First Baseman opening.

Until then, stay strong. Pray for me, and I will pray for you.

1 comment:

  1. SOMEBODY needs to call the Cardinals! So have you started P90X again?!

    ReplyDelete