About Me

I like to make people laugh. I believe above all things, laughter by far is the best medicine. If you can make someone laugh and see them smile, then you have done something good. God is my Rock and Jesus is my Savior.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lemons are sour.

Well, here is something that I will try again. I've tried blogs in the past but I've always thought blogs were dumb and silly and really not that cool, but that's because the things I was writing about were actually the things that were dumb, silly, and really not that cool.

One of my favorite quotes is this: When life hands you lemons, just make lemonade. But I mean, in all reality, in order to make lemonade, you need so much more than just lemons. You need a pitcher, you need the sugar, you need the spoon, and you even possibly need a stand and a sign so you can make a little cash because we all like money, don't we? The lemonade is the finished product. Everything else is in the middle, and is a part of something bigger. They are the ingredients that make the end so much better, so...

So I am going to write to you about my life because I think just like the lemon analogy, we all can agree that there is so much more to life than just the finished product (lemonade). We all can agree life is filled with ups, and life is filled with downs. And we all can agree that our life can be filled with many different things that can influence how we end up, how we finish.

I will tell you about stories that I encounter, memories I remember, goals I plan to obtain. And things that have helped me along the way. I will talk about my faith and how it's helped me. And beware: I will even mention God a few times, because he is the source of my very being. I will be honest, sometimes brutally honest. I will talk about books I read, things I see, and songs I hear. And by the end of this, you will probably know way too much about me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope you follow me.

2 comments:

  1. this is great! i know i will enjoy reading your posts! (unless they're not that cool) ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK P-Daddy, I am a follower! Let's see whatca' got! This is going to be fun! Waiting on your next post! Keep 'em cool! LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete